I suppose you’re here because you have some questions that need to be answered about my designs — Luckily you are in the right area and need not search any longer!
To lessen inbox traffic I created this page to answer a few simple questions about my Hitmanstuck AU and other designs that I’ve done in the past. Here be some links to some that will serve as general reference:
Hitmanstuck: character set 1/character set 2/character set 3/character set 4/character set 5/character set 6/trickster!John
Borderlandstuck: [IN PROGRESS!_]
Genderbend/Rule 63: kids and trolls
Is it alright to cosplay the designs?
- YES! It is way more than okay. Honestly I’m still really flabbergasted that this AU plus some has gotten as far as they have and people wanting to cosplay the designs is a humongous milestone and honor for me. My only conditions are that 1) please credit me and 2) show me pictures when you’re done! :) I would absolutely love to see the final product and I’m sure everyone will just look extravagant!
Is it alright to tweak the designs for cosplay?
- Absolutely! I won’t flip my shit if the outfit isn’t exactly as I had it originally outlined. Quite frankly I still have problems keeping it consistent [e.g. number of buttons on the vest hahaha], so I completely understand! Additionally, as a cosplayer I know the burden of monetary limitations, so finding ways to work around more complex pieces is a thing I am familiar with! In a nutshell, nothing has to be perfect and I’m just happy y’all are interested in the stuff that I’ve done.
Is it alright to ask further questions about specific details [e.g. fabric suggestions, shoes, angle references, etc.]?
- Definitely! I understand my character sheets and photosets aren’t the most crystal-clear when it comes to detail. So if you’re confused on certain parts or stuck on figuring out specific things for a costume, feel free to contact me via askbox or submission about them! Do try not to flood me, though, hehe.
- I’ll be honest, I’m actually not well-versed in fashion at all, so there’s a 50% chance I don’t know if an article of clothing I gave a character has a specific name or not.
- I should note that there is nothing wrong with taking guesses! As noted above, I don’t care if the final product does not look exactly like the original design because I’ll probably be too busy gushing over how cool you look anyway.
Do you sell/commission those letterman jackets?
- Right here! I distributed the link after my first giveaway so that people could customize their own jackets! They’re cotton and they come in a variety of colors :)
- I based them largely on Supras. Most people have probably already noticed that I like to hodge-podge bits and pieces together so there aren’t really any specific models I can refer you to. I used the google image search as reference so perhaps that may help? [This does not mean you have to have Supras! I’m sure there are cheaper alternatives out there.]
- Yes. Fuckin’ absolutely. There is no way I wouldn’t want to see your custom outfit it’s probably cool as fuck.